12.08.2009

put on your long johns and bring out the boots

***my morning view***


it's december in chicago. what that means is snow, snow, snow. now if you're a native like me it doesn't really bother you, you know its time to pull out your long johns and lace up your boots.

***even in the bed i match(somehow those came off in my sleep,think i was molested by a ghost)***

so after two cups of coffee, some toast, and a bowl full of applesauce, i finally got dressed and dragged my self to start my school day...had a final...took the final...went back home..and i did it looking rather dapper if i do say so myself.


now i'm back home and hopefully sleep is in my future......later!!!

scarf and coat: the gap
thermal : hanes
jeans: levi
boots:breckelle's
bag: idk?

No comments:

Post a Comment