7.07.2009

MJ MEMORIAL PICS



after i settled in at my grandparent's house for an afternoon lunch with my mother and grandmother, we flipped on the television and watched along with the world, the final farewell to the world's greatest entertainer. most blogs and sites will point out how this was a star studded event,but i'd like to focus on his family....


the man of the hour Michael Joe Jackson surrounded by his brothers.


even in grief his sister look as if they are ready to jump off a catwalk....Janet, La Toya, Rebbie


his siblings


"Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say that I love him. So much.”- Paris Katherine Jackson surrounded by her aunts and uncles


paris katherine and prince michael the second


paris katherine, prince michael, and prince michael the second

No comments:

Post a Comment