7.15.2009

Hittin The Skins Mixtape:old school freakness

the ladys @ aroundthewaysgirls.blogspot.com put out the hittin the skins mixtape, all i can say is yes to the old school freakem' jams..

1 intro
2 naughty by nature-opp
3 blackstreet-booty call
4 a tribe called quest-hot sex
5 color me bad-i wanna sex you up
6 snoop dog-aint no fun
7 wreckx n effect rumpshaker
8 salt n pepa-lets talk about sex
9 tlc-aint to proud to beg
10 belle biv devoe-do me
11 keith sweat-make you sweat
12 tammy lucas-is it good to you
13 johhny gill-rub you the right way
14 horace brown-taste your love
15 adina howard-freak like me
16 pete rock and cl smooth featuring grand puba-skins
17 biggie-dreams
18 llcoolj-backseat of my jeep
19 martin-head
20 swv-downtown
21 jodeci-freak you remix
22 r kelly-sex me
23 silk-freak me
24 changing faces-stroke you up
25 h town-knockin the boots
26 tlc-red light special
27 mad cobra-flex
click here to listen and download

No comments:

Post a Comment