12.20.2008

the boy wonder


picture this.....freshcut.....fly dress....heels....makeup flawless.....walking into a ghetto ass club....now dont get me wrong....i'm hood girl revamped but this is not how i planned to spend my b-day...so i'm sitting in the back of the club with my party a little annoyed..... then this kid walks to where we're sitting and he starts talking to my buddy....and she's like yo me and him were in this spoken word ya diggg...low key he's the truth....im like yea....couple minutes pass and none of us are impressed with the scene....so this guy start freestyling....i mean he getting off....im like ok dude is dope....midnite comes and everyone in my party hugs me like yo happy birthday and then dude is like yo happy birthday....little did i know im sitting next to dave coresh.....i'm like geesh thanks for the wishes....fam is really cool and i happen to be a fan of his music....check him out.... this is his first mixtape
second mixtape equally dope

No comments:

Post a Comment